YP-BTP12FPV 12” Battery Terminal Connector with SAE to FPV Battery Connector
- Allows you to plug the Power Panel Switching System, a Power Port or your 12-volt accessory with a Power Plug directly to a FPV battery
- Plug-and-play SAE connector to FPV connector
- 12-inch wire
- Compatible with: Power Ports (YP-PMC48S, YP-PMC96S & YP-PMC144S), Power Panel Switching System (YP-RP5R) and Power Plug (YP-SAE4)
- Dimensions H x W x L (inches): 8 x 1 x 5
This Battery Terminal Pigtail allows you to plug the Power Panel Switching System, a Power Port or your 12-volt accessory with a Power Plug directly to a FPV 12V battery so you can spend less time wiring and more time fishing!
The pigtail includes a watertight, booted fuse holder and a 15A fuse. The Battery Terminal Connector with SAE to FPV connector is compatible with the following:
- Power Ports: YP-PMC48S, YP-PMC96S & YP-PMC144S
- Power Panel Switching System: YP-RP5R
- Power Plug: YP-SAE4
Note: Always make sure the Yak-Power plug-and-play connectors are completely pushed together when connecting the system. We use our own custom tooled, high tolerance, very snug fitting SAE connectors with larger gauge, real copper wire to ensure a quality, weatherproof and reliable connection. All Yak-Power plug-and-play accessories are designed specifically to work together while maintaining the correct battery polarity throughout the entire YP system. Using other aftermarket connectors or splicing other connectors into our system may cause damage to the system or the accessories connected to the system. This voids your warranty.
Make sure to pay attention to the wire colors of all YP accessory cables to ensure that the red (+) wire is always connecting to the red (+) wire on the connector into which it’s being plugged.
- Product Weight 1 lb.
- H x W x L 8 in. x 1 in. x 5 in.
- Wire Gauge 14 AWG
- MPN YP-BTP12FPV
We are using BILT to provide you with an easy assembly process! Interactive easy to follow instructions for how to assembly your new Yak Power product can be found in BILT. Head to the app store now to download the FREE app now.