YP-USBSL USB Spot & Safety Light
- Includes YP-USB2 SAE to USB dongle with keychain float
- Quick disconnect action camera style mounting system
- Includes t-nut for standard accessory rail mounting
- Selectable light modes (dim, bright, SOS flash pattern)
- Remembers last mode when turned On/Off
- Easily plugs into any Yak Power system
Whether you enjoy day fishing or night fishing, its always a good idea to be prepared and have some light. This new Yak Power USB Spot and Safety Light Kit is what you need to stay safe and charged while out on the water.
With USB connectivity and a quick disconnect, action camera style mounting system this kit is the perfect solution for when you get caught out after sunset and need to light up the night to navigate your way back to shore. The light also features an SOS flash mode should you find yourself in distress and need to signal for help. And, just like all Yak-Power accessories, you can plug it in to any Yak-Power system to insure the light is on when you need it.
Also, because the light is USB powered, this kit includes our YP-USB2 charging dongle that you can use during the day to keep your mobile device, action camera, or any other USB powered device fully charged and ready! Then, when night falls, simply plug in your spot light and paddle on back to shore. Yak Power let's you Control the Current, and spend less time rigging and more time fishing.
- Product Weight 0.5 lbs.
- H x W x L 7” x 6” x 2”
- Current Draw Light Modes: Low - 150mA, High - 620mA, SOS Mode - 210mA to 410mA
- Brightness Modes High Mode = 1200 Lumens, Medium Mode = 900 Lumens and BRIGHT SOS Flashing Mode
- MPN YP-USBSL
We are using BILT to provide you with an easy assembly process! Interactive easy to follow instructions for how to assembly your new Yak Power product can be found in BILT. Head to the app store now to download the FREE app now.