Fish Finder Power Kit
- Everything you need to power up your fish finder
- Plug-and-play SAE connector and protective rubber cap Includes ring terminal adapters for larger batteries and an in-line, booted, watertight fuse holder
- I ncludes ring terminal adapters for larger batteries and an in-line, booted, watertight fuse holder
- Compatible with: Power Panel Switching System (YP-RP5R), Power Pack Battery Box (YP-BBK), Battery Pigtails (YP-BTP12 &YP-BTP96)
The Yak-Power Fish Finder Power Kit has everything you need to power up your fish finder. With our plug-and-play connectors, installation is clean and simple. Mount the Power Port mid-ship in your kayak, connect the Power Plug to your fish finder’s power wire, plug it in and start fishing! Should you want to upgrade later, it will plug right into the complete Yak-Power system.
YP-BTP12 Battery Terminal Pigtail Features:
- 12-inch wire
- Plug-and-play SAE connector to battery spade connector
- Ring terminal adapters for larger batteries
- In-line, booted, watertight fuse holder
Note: Always make sure the Yak-Power plug-and-play connectors are completely pushed together when connecting the system. We use our own custom tooled, high tolerance, very snug fitting SAE connectors with larger gauge, real copper wire to ensure a quality, weatherproof and reliable connection. All Yak-Power plug-and-play accessories are designed specifically to work together while maintaining the correct battery polarity throughout the entire YP system. Using other aftermarket connectors or splicing other connectors into our system may cause damage to the system or the accessories connected to the system. This voids your warranty.
Make sure to pay attention to the wire colors of all YP accessory cables to ensure that the red (+) wire is always connecting to the red (+) wire on the connector into which it’s being plugged.
We are using BILT to provide you with an easy assembly process! Interactive easy to follow instructions for how to assembly your new Yak Power product can be found in BILT. Head to the app store now to download the FREE app now.