YP-RP8R 8 Circuit Bluetooth Enabled Switching System
- Integrated RF/Bluetooth Control
- Illuminated “Fail Safe” buttons for each circuit. For potential diagnostics purposes the buttons on the digital switch box will illuminate when the respective circuit is ON/Energized.
- Last Mode Memory: The system remembers which circuits were ON when Master Power is used to turn the entire system OFF. Then when the system is turned back ON using the Master Power button, all of the “Last Mode” circuits will also be turned back on.
- Fully potted internally for maximum durability.
- Yak Power plug-and-play SAE termination.
- Designed for 20 amps total current draw.
Patent pending eight circuit digital switcher with wireless keypad.
The new award winning Yak Power eight circuit digital switcher with wireless keypad takes rigging a kayak for electronics to the next level.
With eight total circuits, NAV, anchor, bow, midship, stern, and accessory 1-3 button functionality, along with integrated Bluetooth and a mobile app, full control of your 12- volt power and electronics will always be at your fingertips. Spend less time rigging and more time fishing.
Wireless RF Controller Features
There is no control cable between the Keypad Controller and Digital Switch Box. This makes use of the keypad OPTIONAL.
Keypad Button Functions:
- Master Power button turns panel ON or turns panel and all circuits OFF, remembering “Last Mode”, if panel is already ON.
- Logos and button icons are back lighted and illuminated WHITE when the panel is ON.
- When the Master Power button is ON the Individual buttons will toggle their respective circuit ON/OFF. The buttons are illuminated WHITE when OFF, and RED when ON and the respective circuit is energized (excluding NAV button).
NAV Button Functions:
- First “Click Press” energizes BOTH the NAV circuit and Anchor Circuit. Button turns GREEN (Go/Moving/Navigating)
- Second “Click Press” turns OFF NAV circuit but leaves Anchor Circuit ON. Button turns RED (Stopped/Anchored)
- Third “Click Press” turns OFF Anchor Circuit. Button turns back to WHITE (all NAV lights are OFF)
- REPEAT above sequence with each “Click Press”
Note: Make sure the plug-and-play connectors are completely pushed together when connecting the system together. Yak-Power uses our own custom tooled, high tolerance, very snug fitting connectors with larger gauge, real copper wire to ensure a quality, weatherproof and reliable connection.
All our plug-and-play accessories are specifically designed to work together while maintaining the correct battery polarity throughout the entire Yak-Power system. Using other aftermarket connectors or splicing other connectors into the YP system may cause damage to the system or the accessories connected to the system and may void your warranty.
Caution: Make sure to pay attention to the actual wire colors of all our accessory cables to ensure that the red (+) wire is always connecting to the red (+) wire on the connector into which it is being plugged.
YP-RP8R Installation Instructions
- Product Weight 1 lb.
- H x W x L 7.2 in. x 2.7 in. x 7.5 in.
- MPN YP-RP8R
We are using BILT to provide you with an easy assembly process! Interactive easy to follow instructions for how to assembly your new Yak Power product can be found in BILT. Head to the app store now to download the FREE app now.