YP-RP5WR Five Circuit Wireless Digital Switching System
- Integrated RF/Bluetooth Control
- Last Mode Memory: The system remembers which circuits were ON when Master Power is used to turn the entire system OFF. Then when the system is turned back ON using the Master Power button, all of the “Last Mode” circuits will also be turned back on.
- Keypad action mount with t-nut for rail mounting.
- Remote Lanyard and optional surface mount included.
- Yak Power plug-and-play SAE termination.
- Wirelessly controlled digital switching system with mounting feet and inline fused power wire.
- Designed for 15 amps total current draw.
- Mobile app control.
- Optional keypad hardwire kit (sold separately)
- Fully potted internally for maximum durability.
Yak Power introduces totally wireless rigging and control of your kayak! The NEW YP-RP5WR features five switched outlets, battery powered keypad with quick disconnect base and a t-nut rail track mounting option, integrated Bluetooth with mobile app control, last memory mode, inline 15A fuse, and Yak Power plug-and-play connectivity. Yak Power lets you spend less time rigging and more time fishing.
This completely wireless Power Panel switching system is designed to make it quick and easy for you to connect your fish finder, bait well pump, LED lighting, phone charger, and any other 12v accessory you need out on the water. All accessories are connected and controlled independently using individual buttons. Each button turns RED when it is activated. And, the Master Power switch allows you to completely power up-down the entire system to minimize your power consumption while out on the water.
Note: Make sure the plug-and-play connectors are completely pushed together when connecting the system together. Yak-Power uses our own custom tooled, high tolerance, very snug fitting connectors with larger gauge, real copper wire to ensure a quality, weatherproof and reliable connection.
All our plug-and-play accessories are specifically designed to work together while maintaining the correct battery polarity throughout the entire Yak-Power system. Using other aftermarket connectors or splicing other connectors into the YP system may cause damage to the system or the accessories connected to the system and may void your warranty.
Caution: Make sure to pay attention to the actual wire colors of all our accessory cables to ensure that the red (+) wire is always connecting to the red (+) wire on the connector into which it is being plugged.
YP-RP5WR Installation Instructions
- Product Weight 1.15
- H x W x L 6.50 x 3.00 x 6.50
- MPN YP-RP5WR
We are using BILT to provide you with an easy assembly process! Interactive easy to follow instructions for how to assembly your new Yak Power product can be found in BILT. Head to the app store now to download the FREE app now.