Portable Power Station with 5 Circuit Wireless Digital Switching System (batteries not included)
- Integrated Courtesy Light available in UV, Red, Green, Blue, or White
- Integrated 5 Circuit Wireless Digital Switching System with inline fuse.
- RF Keypad/Bluetooth Control including mobile app control for both iOS and Android
- Integrated Dual USB charging ports
- Last Mode Memory: The system remembers which circuits were ON when Master Power Button is used to turn the entire system OFF. Then when the system is turned back ON using the Master Power Button, all of the “Last Mode” circuits will also be turned back on.
- Keypad Action Mount: with t-nut for rail mounting. Remote Lanyard and optional surface mount included.
- 4 Switched Output Ports including Yak Power plug-and-play SAE connectors.
- Lighted Master Battery Power Shut-off Switch to minimize power consumption
- Pre-wired for up to 3 7AH batteries (batteries NOT included)
- Designed for 15 amps total current draw.
- 1A Home Trickle Charger to maintain batteries.
- Optional keypad hardwire kit included.
The NEW Yak Power Portable Power Station is the ultimate power solution for your outdoor adventure! Featuring 4 switched outlets, battery powered keypad with quick disconnect base, t-nut rail track mounting, integrated courtesy light available in 5 different colors (UV, Red, Green, Blue, White), integrated Bluetooth with mobile app control, last memory mode, inline 15A fuse, and Yak Power plug-and-play connectivity make plugging in and powering your 12-volt accessories easy. The compact and waterproof design can hold up to three 7AH batteries or two 12AH batteries (batteries NOT included) while still being small enough to stow away. And, the integrated external, dual USB charging port ensures that both your mobile device and outdoor action camera have all the power they need to capture all the action.
All accessories are connected and controlled independently using individual buttons. Each button turns RED when it is activated.
The Portable Power Station also comes with a home battery trickle charger that maintains your batteries and ensures that you always have a full charge whenever you go out, and a built-in lighted master battery power shut-off switch to give you full control over when your power is on or off.
Note: Make sure the plug-and-play connectors are completely pushed together when connecting the system together. Yak-Power uses our own custom tooled, high tolerance, very snug fitting connectors with larger gauge, real copper wire to ensure a quality, weatherproof and reliable connection.
All our plug-and-play accessories are specifically designed to work together while maintaining the correct battery polarity throughout the entire Yak-Power system. Using other aftermarket connectors or splicing other connectors into the YP system may cause damage to the system or the accessories connected to the system and may void your warranty.
Caution: Make sure to pay attention to the actual wire colors of all our accessory cables to ensure that the red (+) wire is always connecting to the red (+) wire on the connector into which it is being plugged.
- Product Weight 5 lbs.
- H x W x L: 5.95 in. x 8.96 in. x 10.84 in.
- Current Draw 15 amps
- Wire Gauge 14 AWG
- MPN YP-PPS5W
We are using BILT to provide you with an easy assembly process! Interactive easy to follow instructions for how to assembly your new Yak Power product can be found in BILT. Head to the app store now to download the FREE app now.