YP-MPWC 12 Volt Wireless Fast Charger (15W) | One Hand Operation | 360 Degree Adjustable Gooseneck Action Mount
- One hand operation with push button auto-lock and quick release
- Adjustable gooseneck arm with quick release action mount
- Yak Power plug-and-play SAE connector
- 15W wireless fast charger
- USB C fast charging output port (20W max) for a second device.
- Ball mount with 360 degree rotation
- Surface mount and t-slot mounting options
- Waterproof power switch with indicator light
- IP66 waterproof rating
- Compatible with 4.0 to 6.9 inch phones
The NEW Yak Power YP-MPWC Wireless Fast Charger allows for easy ONE HAND OPERATION, simple installation including a t-slot rail mounting option, and plug-and-play connectivity to any Yak Power system. Simply mount it to your t-slot rail or kayak surface, plug it into any Yak Power Power Port, switch it ON, and snap your phone in. The push button auto-lock system will clamp down on your phone for a secure fit and the integrated 15W fast charger will insure you have a full charge for capturing all the action out on the water. Then when you need your phone, simply push in the two side tabs and the auto-locking system will quickly expand allowing you to remove your phone. No more cables to plug in or fumbling around to grab your phone when that big fish is on the line. There is even a second USB C fast charging port integrated into the body of the charger for charging another mobile device or action camera. And, with the included adjustable gooseneck mount with 360 degree rotation, you can place your mobile device in the perfect position for live streaming without having to worry about your battery going dead while you're out on the water. Yak Power let's you spend less time rigging and more time fishing! Control the Current!
- MPN YP-MPWC
We are using BILT to provide you with an easy assembly process! Interactive easy to follow instructions for how to assembly your new Yak Power product can be found in BILT. Head to the app store now to download the FREE app now.